All applicants must submit an application either in person or online, providing all the information asked for, along with any necessary attachments.
Only applicants who fulfill all the conditions to enroll in their chosen program will be accepted.
Application fee cost NLE 200.00 and must be paid into the college bank account.
Required Documents for Admission:
- Copy of WASSCE result or its equivalent
- School leaving certificate if available
- Copy of national identity card
- 1 Passport photo
- Any other relevant document
Please make all payments to the account details below
Account Name: Saint James College
Bank: Zenith Bank
Account #: 6010187842
- Apply online
- Scan and upload admission documents, including evidence of application fee payment
- You can also apply by downloading the form, fill and submit in person.
- Once your application is approved, you will be noticed either by email or telephone call.
Admission Offenses & Penalties
It is an admission offense if a student use falsified or fraudulent academic records (transcripts, certificates, examination results), or passes off information or work of that of other people, to gain admission into Saint James College. Any student found guilty of any of the above-mentioned offenses will be sanctioned with expulsion from the college and may have further legal action taken against them.
The College Registry
The Office of the College Registrar is responsible for managing all of the student admissions and keeping accurate records regarding the admitted students and the university. All of the documents are to be kept private, and the College will not provide any data concerning students and faculty to outsiders. Both students and staff are expected to not reveal any internal information to unauthorized individuals.